Chattala Express is a mail train in Bangladesh. This Train runs from the Dhaka to Chittagong route. It connects Dhaka with the industrial city Chittagong. Now we are going to talk about the Chattala Express Train Schedule and ticket price.
The total distance of this route is about 245 KM. Every day thousands of people travel by train on this trackway. If you search for Dhaka to Chittagong train details, you are on the right track. Please keep reading, here You will find all the necessary information about Chattala Express.
Stoppages Substations of Chattala Express
The train is a regional train on the Dhaka to Chittagong route. People who want to go directly from Dhaka to Chittagong avoid this Train.
However, the train requires more time to reach its destination than other trains. It gives breaks to some Major substations.
|Stoppage Station||Break Time|
|Dhaka Airport||01:27 pm|
|Bhairab Bazar||02:52 pm|
|Braman Baria||03:18 pm|
|Qasba Osba||04:20 pm|
|Nagarkot Knot||06:06 pm|
About Chattala Express Train
Some essential things people should know about the Chattala train. Let’s check the details about the prominent train.
- The train begins its trip from Dhaka at 13:00 and ends in Chittagong at 20:30.
- The return trip of this train leaves Chittagong at 08:30 and reaches Dhaka at 15:50.
- Every day Chattala Express runs on the Dhaka-Chittagong route. Tuesday is the Closing day of Chattala Express Train.
The train grabs about 7 hours 20 minutes to travel from Dhaka to Chittagong.
Train schedule of Chattala Express
|Chittagong to Dhaka||Tuesday||08:30||15:50|
|Dhaka to Chittagong||Tuesday||13:00||20:30|
Chattala Express Train Ticket Price
Chattala Express ticket price is Inexpensive than the intercity train. The train has different kinds of ticket categories. The prices depend on their class. The ticket price of the train varies from station to station. There are two-seat classes available in Chattala Express. These are-
- Shovan Chair
In the below chart, the ticket prices are mentioned.
How Can anyone Purchase a Chattala Express Train Ticket?!
Travelers can purchase their train tickets in two ways.
- First, go to the railway station directly.
- Secondly, they can get it online. In that case, an online fee will be applicable.
Charge to carry goods from train
- There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the cabin. The Train Authority charges according to the number of goods.
- Chattala Express luggage facilities are Awesome. It provides various types of facilities to its passengers. It obeys the Bangladesh railway’s official regulations.
Here are the lists of recent charges to carry goods from the Train.
- Not more than 28 kgs (1 bag) BDT 30
- Not more than 28 kgs (2 bags) BDT 40
- Not More than 37 kg (1 bag) BDT 40
- Not more than 37 kg (2 bags) BDT 50
- Not more than 56 kg (1 bag) BDT 60
- Not more than 56 kgs (2 bags) BDT 80
Railway stations Contact number:
- Kamalapur Station; +88 02 9331822, +8801711 691612, +88 02 9358634
- Chittagong Station: +880 1711 506138
We always try to provide crucial information on Bangladesh Railway. However, if there is any information missing from our site, please post your opinion below the comment. Thanks for staying with our website so long